You are a sum of your parts. Your experiences — jobs you’ve held, places you’ve traveled, books you’ve read, relationships you’ve built, needs you’ve seen in the world — have taught you, shaped you, challenged you in a combination that no one else in the world has experienced. Your skills, talents, convictions, passions… things that you may not even think are notable — This is your story. And we want to equip you to use that story to volunteer and transform our city.
Why partner with Serve Houston?
- Our Skills Deck helps define your skills and learn how you can volunteer them to meet a specific need
- Learn new ways to use specific skills and grow in experience with exposure to seasoned professionals
- Access to a vetted community of non-profits
- Match your skills and passions with specific impact organizations or impact opportunities
- Find and commit to skills and a timeline that works for you
- Optimize your skills and time serving
- Gain new experiences
- Be an active participant in a community of like-minded professionals
- Serve with purpose in our city
- Make a lasting difference
Looking to connect a group to serve together?
Whether large corporations, small businesses, church groups, professional organizations, or anything in-between we are interested in working with groups to give you a place to build unity and gain experience serving together.
Already a volunteer?
Keep us updated by signing in to your profile to record volunteer hours and manage your profile.
Get Started Volunteering
Network with nonprofits doing things you are interested in, learn about new project teams kicking off, get plugged in and — Start making a difference.
Ready to put your skills to work for good? Take a look at the individual Service Opportunities by category to get started.
Find one you like… fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.